Sunday, October 26, 2008

2nd annual trip to the pumpkin patch

This was so much fun! Today, our family finally made it out to the Old Time Christmas Tree Farm for our 2nd annual picture and fun day with the Lewis family. I can hardly believe how the kids have changed (comparing these pictures with last years).

So much has happened over the last year, and I feel a little overwhelmed trying to catch the whole family up. In fact, it's probably impossible... but we can at least try for some highlights.


We really had a great afternoon. It was so fun being together as a family.

Aren't our 3 pumpkin heads cute!!!! Alyson has saying CHEESE down real well.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

mandy said...

I am so glad that you started a blog! I feel like I haven't seen you or your cute kids in forever. I am so happy that now I can see pictures of them and how big they are getting!

heather said...

YES! Another blogger!!! Finally I can see updated photos of my niece and nephews. I can't believe how big they are. I can't wait to see them at Christmas = ) I hope you've heard that we ARE coming!

Janelle said...

Boy oh Boy! The boys are getting so big...pre-teen...yikes! Alyson has a very cheesy smile going. I love them all.

heather said...

I'm waiting for the Halloween post! I want to see the costumes!!!

Janelle said...

HELLO!!!!!! You need to blog something.

Jenn said...

You never told me you had a blog!!! Email me your address so I can invite you to my blog sunflowermom1977@yahoo.com!!

I'm so excited!

JenRN said...

I LOVE the photos... I am so glad I found you had a blog, now I can see photos anytime... and this one of Allison and the pumpkins... PRECIOUS! i just love your family and i am so glad that we get to live close by!!!

Amy said...

Found you on Jen's blog - it was cool to see what y'all have been up to!

Leah said...

Hi I know you haven't wrote in a long time but I stumbled across your blog! John has told me so much about you guys and I hope next time we're in Texas we can come by and visit!! I love reading all your old posts!!

The Circus said...

you know... the cool thing about blogs is when you actually USE them, families can, you know, keep in touch like that and stuff ;)