Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Autumn Time

Sweet Traditions! This time of year seems to be richest in family tradition, both those that have been passed to James and I, and those we are creating. One event I hope catches on and becomes one of our family traditions is a trip to the Old Christmas Tree Farm. Last year, James, the kids, and I went with the Lewis family to the farm and we had a great time. There were cut-outs to take pictures in, sculptures, hay and train rides, carnival style activities, and of course... oodles of pumpkins to look at and choose from. Can't wait to go again!

2 comments:

The Circus said...

I'm thinking it's pretty sad that the only one from your side of the family I keep even slightly in touch with is Heather! blogging has helped and I'm SO glad you're on here too! yay for favorite (even if it's pretty much been a life time since I've seen you) cousins!

Jessica T. said...

I just saw you as a follower of my blog. I assume you are a cousing of Bill's and I am always happy to welcome the family in on the blogging thing. Such a good way to get to know people you would otherwise never have the chance to.